Well this is the first of my new personal blog. I know there are SO many people out there absolutely dying to know what's going on in my life, lol... so here it is ;-) I guess this one will be a summary of life recently to catch you up to date.
I have been working as an Air Traffic Controller at Albuquerque Sunport since September 2007. Albuquerque has been a great city to me so far. I've found an amazing church, made awesome friends, grown closer to God, grown closer to my extended family here, enjoyed the outdoors, and even recently met an amazing girl. I will be eligable for transfer to another facility this December; I am considering Phoenix Sky Harbor now. That should happen at some point next year, hopefully first thing.
Sagebrush Community Church has been my home since last summer. I've been fairly involved there, including teaching first grade Sunday school. It's been a great experience and I've met some really neat people. I've also been helping here and there at Galloping Grace Youth Ranch, a horse ranch in Albuquerque with one mission - to bring pure joy to children. It's been great being around horses again. It really is an incredible ministry Max Wade has developed.
For the big news... I just moved to Lubbock, TX tonight (Sunday) and start work tomorrow morning. It is a six month temporary assignment at the end of which I will either transfer to Phoenix or return to Albuquerque until I can be picked up elsewhere.
I will be updating this blog periodically. Check back for updates on my life, or possibly some of my wierd interests, lol. Just wanted to throw out a huge thanks t0 my parents for coming down to Albuquerque last week and helping me out tremendously in packing. Don't think any packing really would have gotten done without them, I was sort of distracted by a certain young female. Love ya guys!
Sup! Nice blog, cool truck, cute girl! I'm glad things are working out for you. After reading this I may start a blog of my own...cool idea. Take care and ttyl.
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful and we miss you! Hope you're having fun. Excited to see you have a blog.
ReplyDelete